…without spending too much time or money.
- Grab a piece of candy (or two) from the ever-tempting office stash without feeling guilty about indulging.
- Read a few chapters of a new book before bed.
- Light a candle and do a face mask on a random Tuesday night.
- Eat your favorite breakfast food for dinner.
- Order something on Amazon Prime that you could’ve just picked up at the store. Time is money, people!
- Blast your favorite Pandora station while getting ready in the morning or on your commute home.
- Treat yourself to an affordable massage or manicure.
- Pick up a weird seasonal flavor of something just to try it.
- Call or FaceTime a loved one.
- Buy an issue of your favorite magazine even if spending $5 on something you’ll look at for 30 minutes feels silly.
What would you add?