I had fun sharing some of my favorite things in my last “Loving Lately” post, so I’m back with round two!
1. It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere Coloring Book//The title of this adult coloring book made me laugh, and at $7.99, it makes a clever gift, too!
2. White Frame//I ordered a few framed Instagram prints from Framebridge this fall and love them, but I recently realized that I could re-create the look for less buy purchasing a similar-looking frame on Amazon and popping in a photo by hand. I’m liking how this one looks, but just search “square frame” and you’ll find a ton of options.
3. Be My Guest Tray//I love the quirky look of this tray and it would look adorable on a coffee table or bar cart.
4. Essie Gel Polish//I’ve actually never had a gel manicure (!) but I’m intrigued by these new Essie bottles.
5. Small Admissions//I can’t wait to read this book (waiting for the Amazon price to go down a bit, though!) since I also work at a private school and have worked in admissions in other settings in the past. It’s gotten great reviews, too!