I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Nordstrom actually has some amazing home finds! I was browsing their new arrivals the other day and got sucked in…so much beautiful accent furniture and decor! I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite pieces below:
1) This brass/bamboo-like table is certainly at the top of my wish list. I actually found a similar, smaller piece at the Georgetown Flea a few weeks ago, but I’m still lusting over this one. It would work well in a living room, or you could grab two and use them as chic bedside tables. Plus, at under $150, it’s quite affordable (especially compared to similar styles).
2) This little container is super affordable and would look great on a dresser. Use it to store bracelets/watches or even hair supplies!
3) Our apartment actually came with the cutest doormat from Target, but if we didn’t have one, I’d be all about this pineapple option (which is not only adorable but super appropriate, since pineapples = hospitality!).
4) Fall means cozy throw blankets are practically a requirement, and while this one is a bit of a splurge, it’s super cute.
5) I personally own this pillow and can attest to how great it is! Right now, it’s on our living room couch, but in my last apartment, it added the perfect extra pop of blue and white to my bedroom.