Nordstrom is having a big sale again with 40 percent off a bunch of amazing items! (It’s the perfect motivator to get a jump-start on your holiday shopping). Here are a few of my favorite pieces on sale at the moment. As we all know, Nordstrom sale items don’t always last long, so scoop things up while they’re still in stock!
1) This top is under $20 and would be equally cute for work and play. Pair it with a statement necklace or some fun pants for a holiday party!
2) This sweatshirt reminds me of Paris and all things chic. How cute are the little bows on the side?
3) You can’t forget about the home section when shopping Nordstrom.com; their items are just too good! Check out this preppy Turkish towel, which would look amazing draped over an accent chair or on the edge of your bed.
4) A GINGHAM blazer. Oh. my. gosh. This is too cute and is actually office-appropriate, which is a priority for most of my friends when shopping these days.
5) The cutest little tray for entertaining. It retails for $40 on other sites, so scoop it up for half price here! It would make a great hostess gift for the holidays, too.
6) Practical? Eh, depends who you ask. But I’m on the “leopard is a neutral” bandwagon, so these are at the top of my list. 😉