These are just a few of the amazing gift options out there for those who have an affinity for all things blue and white and can appreciate Foo Dogs, Staffordshire Dogs, and a good old ginger jar.
1) Ginger jar: This is a super reasonably priced option considering that these can easily retail for hundreds of dollars (you just have to do some searching online or at HomeGoods to find one that won’t break the bank!).
2) Foo Dog ornaments: At $15 for the pair, these are also a great deal and will last for years to come!
3) Staffordshire Dog pillow: Furbish always has items that are the perfect mix of quirky and classic, and I’d say this pillow is one. Buy one or get two for a complete set.
4) Tabletop goods: If she loves to entertain, candlesticks or cocktail napkins are sure to please. Although the napkins almost look too pretty to use…better keep them away from the red wine! They’d honestly look adorable framed.
5) Chinoiserie Lamp: I featured this in my Black Friday post but couldn’t get enough. I love that it comes with such a pretty blue shade, too.