I was realizing that none of my other gift guides really featured holiday-specific items, so I decided to put one together featuring all of the pieces I’d want to buy for a holiday party. Note to self: don’t underestimate the awesomeness of H&M Home’s holiday offerings. They have the cutest stuff for amazing prices. Many of these items would make adorable gifts, too.
1. Guest towels. These could pretty much work for any time of year, but given how frequently guests come and go during the holidays, they’ll certainly get a bunch of use in the coming weeks. Keep them in a guest bathroom or give them to your favorite hostess.
2. Santa mug. If you’re having a small party, you could order a few of these so that everyone has a matching mug, but you could also just order one and use it to hold straws (or candy canes!) on your table or bar cart.
3. Cookie cutters. These would be adorable tied on top of a present but would also be fun to have on hand during a smaller party. Cookie/baking decorating is always the perfect activity if your group isn’t huge.
4. Ornaments. If you’re anything like me, your ornament collection is somewhat lacking, and these shiny ones would be an easy way to brighten up a plain-looking tree before people come over.
5. Wine stoppers. Have these accessible during the party or at the end of the night…although who actually has leftover wine?!
6. Wine bottle holder. Stash backups of each bottle you serve in this cool display.
7. Candle. This one is wintry and festive without saying “Christmas.”
8. Napkins. They’re such a steal and couldn’t feature a more classic print.
9. Bow decor. I love the gold mixed with evergreen!
10. Gift bags. Order a bunch of these and give them out during a cookie exchange or at the end of a dinner party so guests can bring extra treats home.