Popping in with one of my favorite posts to write…probably because I spend WAY too much time scrolling through Pinterest and getting excited about things that I may or may not try. Here are a few for you:
1) Try an at-home beauty remedy like this one, since it’s the time of year where everyone is complaining about their dry skin (I suffer from it and always have, so it’s about time I find a good solution!).
2) Get inspired by this amazingly colorful home tour (look at all of those books! And that bar cart!) and pin away.
3) Have a Christmas movie marathon because it’s an essential part of the season. I’m a sucker for cheesy Christmas movies on Netflix (A Christmas Prince, anyone?) and this list will have me covered for awhile…
4) Master a new recipe for the holidays. This spiked hazelnut chocolate fondue sounds amazing.
5) Update your bedroom with a rug that looks WAY more expensive than it actually is…how perfect is this Target beauty?