I had posted on my stories the other day asking people if they’d like to see more interiors/budget finds on the blog, and the answer was an overwhelming YES! I’m always happy to share my online shopping/real life thrift finds/worthwhile splurges with you all, so I’m glad that these posts are useful.
Today’s post is all about cute side tables/night stands, since I keep coming across more and more affordable options lately. What’s great is that you can buy two of these for less than the price of one new piece at a place like West Elm or CB2.
1) These white and wood tables would work really well in a Bohemian room–the only downside is that like a couple of the other options on here, they don’t have drawers for extra storage. However, this isn’t necessarily a bad thing–you’ll be forced to keep your space clean and make sure that too much junk doesn’t start to pile up, as your bed area should be a cozy oasis, not an area for stray mail/makeup/coffee cups/whatever.
2) These are just so glam and I would totally buy them if I had the space. I love the gold–it kind of looks vintagey and seems more like something you’d spot in an antique store rather than at TJ Maxx!
3) This table comes in a few different colors and would be a great option for a narrow space next to either a bed or a couch. The bottom shelf provides additional storage, and the style is classic, meaning it will easily match with anything.
4) When I spotted this table I immediately thought about how cute it would look spray painted gold. I’m sure it would be super easily to do and the piece would definitely have more of a West Elm vibe as a result. Grab two–they’re on sale!
5) For a simple Scandanavian/mid century modern look, grab one of these and add some eye-catching plants on top.
6) Add French bistro vibes to your place–this table just looks like a more expensive version sold at Serena and Lily!