Whoops, it’s been way too long since I posted one of these roundups! I’m still guilty of turning to Pinterest several times a day for a little extra dose of inspiration, so I wanted to share a few of my favorites:
1) Tackle an IKEA hack, like this one. I love the wood drawer and the touch of glam that the gold pull adds.
2) Whip up this pizza (save me a slice, please!). It looks amazing and is a fun alternative to your traditional tomato sauce and cheese.
3) Give your bathroom some love. Even if not too many people will see it, you’ll feel a little happier getting ready in a well-styled space. I recently ordered the print shown above (you’ve probably seen it all over Instagram) and can’t wait for it to arrive! Check out more of my bathroom styling tips here.
4) Plan ahead for your next vacay (I’ve been looking up all things Savannah). Start making a list of things to do a few weeks out so that you don’t feel so overwhelmed in the days leading up to the trip! If you need inspiration for things to do in a particular city, just search Pinterest!
5) Find a cozy spot and finally open those books that have been stacked up on your shelf…I’ve been tearing through a bunch of thrillers lately…#cantstopwontstop.