It’s always fun doing these roundups because it’s obviously super helpful to see which posts resonated with you guys the most but it’s also a neat way to look back on the various topics I’ve covered this year (and in year’s past–click to see my top posts of 2016 and 2017!). Several of my posts from 2016 and 2017 continue to remain popular (my Bumble BFF recap, for one!), but below are your 2018 favorites.
1) One Kings Lane Home Tours + How to Recreate the Looks. I wrote this post early in 2018 and am glad that it remains relevant! These home tours are so classic and stylish that I still frequently turn to them for inspiration when I’m in a bit of a decorating rut or want to change up my space, which is basically every other week. 😉
2) Your Craigslist Questions Answered and How to Use Taskrabbit. I spent a long time writing up this post, so I’m glad it was useful–and it featured questions that I had received on Instagram, so maybe I should do another post like this in 2019!
3) Winter Workout Essentials. I need to do an updated version of this post, as I’ve recently been loving my new Outdoor Voices pieces (thanks, Cyber Monday sale!), though I continue to use the Lululemon workout tote that I received as a gift last Christmas, so scoop it up if you need a new gym bag. Keep this post bookmarked as you prepare to kick your 2019 workouts into gear!
4) Our Houzz Tour is Live + FAQ. This post is a special one for a few reasons- it was amazing to showcase our entire home online and provide more information about our space, but also, it was our Houzz tour that prompted Small Space Decorating Magazine to contact us about doing a spread with them! The editors reached out to our photographer, Ryan, in late August after coming across this tour online, and we quickly scrambled to schedule a new shoot over Labor Day Weekend! Seeing this feature in print was one of my favorite 2018 moments, so I’m grateful that everything came together, albeit quickly!
5) Gift Guide: Best Presents for Your Sister or BFF. Bookmark this post for the rest of the year, as birthdays, bridal showers, graduations, and the like are constantly popping up and these gifts remain useful and relevant. I love putting together gift guides and am glad that this one was useful–a few people told me that they ordered the Women’s March puzzle, which is still in stock at World Market!