Like many other bloggers, I can’t get enough of ginger jars. They’re timeless, add a fun pop of blue and white to any room, and in general are a preppy favorite. While the actual jars can be pretty expensive (though I have seen them at HomeGoods and the like for cheap before), there are tons of other products that incorporate the design and I just can’t get enough! Shop my picks:
1. I’m borderline obsessed with trays, but I mean, how perfect is this one? I also love and have this adorable one (both are super affordable, too!).
2. Hobby Lobby is killin’ it with these prints. And they’re on sale for $6 right now, so it’s kind of a no brainer…
3. The Aestate has the cutest prints and this just happens to be one of them!
4. Another stylish find from Hobby Lobby.
5. This tote. I can’t. It’s too good.
And one more, not pictured…
I may or may not own this shower curtain, which I snagged at TJ Maxx for $15!